re: My ARSG had a melt-down

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

Daniel,
        ... melted plastic supports..., been there, done that!.

I have found some "ceramic standoffs" at an electronics surplus store and
now use them to bolt my fixed electrodes (holders) to. G10 fiberglass is
fine for the moving electrodes since they get cooled by moving through
the air, but the stationary ones do get darn hot.

-Pete Lawrence.