RE: X-Ray Transformer HV Power Supply

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

That his truck runs on transformer oil added to gas sounds odd.  Isn't
transformer oil supposed to be non-flamable?  Unless the concentration is
insignificant?

Gary Lau
MA, USA

 >Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>