Re: New coiler questions

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Robert: I simply sand a 3" PVC cap to fit inside my 4" pvc coil form and
thread a 1/2" pipe nippel into the center cap. This allows me to add 4" pipe
spacers to set my secondary to any hight i want and still clamp every thing
tight to a base plate with a pipe nut on the nippel. Nylon screws will also
work to hold a slide fit inside your coil form. 1/4-20 thread tap works
well.
    Robert  H