Re: new sstc completed!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Excellent work Steve!  Again a most impressive achievement by perhaps the
youngest member on the list and again, with no formal electrical training!
No telling what this guy is going to achieve 20-30 years down the road!

The Captain