Re: Water Pig

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Ken, The problem is not " can water be used as a  dielectric'  The problem
is water is a universal solvent that will collect ions from almost
everything and will then not be pure.Pure nickel and titanium are among the
few electrodes that can be used. Stainless steel will disolve quickley and
make THE WATER CONDUCTIVE. Pt and Pd have there own problems.
    Robert   H