Re: WANTED: 1 Foot piece of 6" PVC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

All the home depots and lowes in our area only sell up to 4" diameter
maximum.
After that, you need to go to a special pipe distributor where the prices
are exhorbitantly higher.

The Captain