Re: Kill-A-Watt

Hi Matthew,

This place has a 230V "Europe version".  Looks like a sub licensed vendor
with the same electronics.  I guess these are all based off the same
"wonder chip"...

http://www.prodigit-dot-com/e2000m.htm

So they do exist but maybe hard to find right now till they catch on.

The instructions are pretty specific in saying you should not go over 125
VAC input.  However, I wonder if it is just a divider resistor thing and a
little math to double the readings...  But that would mess up all the power
factors and such so maybe a modified one would be more trouble than it is
worth.

Cheers,

         Terry