RE: Richard Quick Video

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-leddon-dot-com>

I found many references to a single tape produced and sold by Richard which
apparently discussed his design philosophy  (low aspect ratio secondaries
with large diameter primaries) and also included some coil demos.  I would
like to purchase a copy and transfer the contents to DVD before the VHS
format becomes totally defunct.

Dave