Re: Tesla Museum - Belgrade - Get those missing papers!!!

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hello,

I am not sure about this, but Tesla's 'carbon button' lamp produced strong
X-rays. This may be what he was referring to?

goodbye.
Gregory

--
"Without ZIM, I am lost."