Re: Is this MMC layout ok?

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

I think I see it right....  The numbers on the edges are the length and
width in inches?  28 Caps in series?

Well, the space between caps in a row can be reduced from ~.5" to about
.12".  .75" between rows is good, except for the one .50.  Otherwise it
looks okay to me.  A good construction guide (unbiased opinion ;) ) is at:
http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc/constrguide.html

Regards,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group