Re: Why i want a pt Re: 5KVA or bigger PT for sale?

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Er, I highly advise agist this
it would be much safer to use two out of phase plugs at 240v, as with
inphase, the shortest wire to the box will supply more of the current.