PlasmaSonic SSTC Boards - Orders

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Thanks for all the responses for the PlasmaSonic audio modulated SSTC
Boards.  With the orders I received today, the minimum order has been met
and boards will be ordered this week.
I will be visiting Europe for three weeks beginning this thursday, and will
arrive around the 8th of July.  I should have the boards at that time and
will mail them out then.  You should
receive boards by the middle of July.

If you still want to order a PlasmaSonic SSTC Board, it is not too late.  I
will be ordering a few extras so I will have more available.

Complete ordering information, schematics, parts list, and other information
can be found here:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil15.htm

Thanks again for your interest.

The Captain