RE: Joining two rolls of wire on the secondary coil

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Good to know.  I always thought the discontinuity there would kill you in
the performance / reliability of the coil.

The Captain