bulk purchase or toroids --- prices

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Msg to all who inquired on our bulk toroid purchase:

Landergren gave me final prices today on our bulk order for the two sizes
toroids, 24 x 6 inch and 34 x 8.5 inch.

Cost if purchased as single units:

34 x 8.5 inch  =  $695.00

24 x 6 inch  =  $419.00

Bulk purchase price for 20 pcs  =  $365.00 / pc. for 34 x 8.5 inch size

                                          10 pcs =  $255.00 / pc. for 24 x
6 inch size

Bulk shipment to RRC lab via Old Dominion Freight (very reasonable company)
that we use a lot.  =  $600 for all 30 pcs

600 / 30 pcs = $20 / pc.

Our cost for boxing, bubble wrap, peanuts, and labor on 24 x 6 inch pcs =
$15/pc

Our cost for the same plus wooden crating on 34 x 8.5 inch toroids = $25/pc

Total cost for 34 x 8.5 inch toroid FOB our lab = $410.00 / pc   (approx.
28 lbs)

Total cost for 24 x 6 inch toroid FOB our lab = $290.00 / pc    (approx. 18
lbs)

Add $ 10 on 34 x 5 and 20 x 6 for extra crating and protection for overseas
shipments.

I would ask everyone who inquired to send me an off-list email with "order
confirmation" in the subject line.  Please list your complete name and
shipping address in the text body.  Also list the size toroid and quantity
you require.

I would like to enter the order mid-week next week so please respond as
soon as practical.  They estimate a 5-6 week turnaround time on the order.

I would have everyone send me a check the following week with the correct
total amount for the size/s you require.

Best regards,

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.