Re: Spark length vs. coupling results

Hi Steve,

I ran a model of my OLTC for different coupling:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/030606-01.gif

The numbers work out as:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/030606-02.gif

It looks like very high coupling around 0.6 might be "nice".  There is
actually a lot of energy left for higher coupling to use. I am not sure
there is any practical way of getting that high, but this does seem to
suggest that coupling should be as high as you can practically make it.

Cheers,

         Terry