Re: Spun Aluminum Toroid Bulk Buy?

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>
>
>Hi All,
>
>Would it be easier to run through Dr. Resonance?  I'm ordering a 34x8 from
>him on his next order.  We could lower the price further if we got more
>pieces.  I just talked to him and he will be ordering soon.
>
>David E Weiss

I'd be in for one or maybe two of those depending on what price we could
get.  I've got toroids from the last two bulk buys, but hey, you can never
have too many if you have a lot of different resonator configurations.

Zap!

Charles Brush