Re: How to build a Tesla Tower and free energy

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I have been to the Clam Lake ELF station.  They had a huge bank of HV caps
that looked like pole mount types.  They were using about 30 or so of them
with more in reserve.  If a nuke takes out an antenna grid they can retune
with the caps.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Harvey Norris by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>