Re: How to build a Tesla Tower and free energy

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

 > Or you can do what quite a few people do, typically people out in the
 > boondocks in the middle of nowhere.
 > They'll string a second line of wire right next to the high voltage power
 > line and through coupling as well, get
 > enough power to run their home etc... The line lengths must be relatively
 > long, but it works.
 >
 > "Now who said there was no such thing as free energy!!!"
 >
 > The Captain

	Have you ever seen any valid technical details of such a scheme.  Power
actually intercepted, voltages and currents actually obtained, etc.?
I've seen a bunch of nonsense on the topic but nothing solid and I
believe these stories are pure fiction.  The power line companies go to
great lengths to transpose conductors ("inductive coordination") so as
to minimize the interference they cause to phone lines and the like, and
those systems are affected by relatively tiny amounts of energy.

	Of course, any energy intercepted this way wouldn't be free - it would
be stolen!

Ed