Designing Magnifier set-up for a twin coil system - Design guidelines ? ? ?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I was kind of bored one day and decided to wind (2) identical 3.5" dia x 20"
length secondary coils since I have (2) nice 8" x 2" aluminum spun toroids.
Wasn't sure what I was going to use them
for but I think I'd like to try a magnifier driven twin coil system which
would be powered at relatively low power (maybe a 12kv/60mA NST or
something)

Anyways, I guess the best arrangement for this is to have each lead of the
secondary winding of the magnifier connect directly to the base of the
resonator coil, and the primary of the magnifier being
fed like a typical tesla circuit.

I've drawn a picture of how I think it might work.  Could you let me know if
this looks right, or if I missed the boat altogether.
(Sorry, the picture is pretty sad looking)

http://users.snip-dot-net/~liche/magnifier.jpg

Anyways, if this does look correct, what are some typical design guidelines
on how to design the magnifier around the rest of the circuit.   I think
this may be more of a 1/2wave type system than
the typical tesla coil.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks