Belgrade Tesla Museum - Anyone been there ? ? ?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Just wondering if anyone has gone to the Tesla museum in Belgrade?

I'm going to the Czech Republic in two weeks for a nice vacation and was
thinking of taking a side trip down to Belgrade to visit the museum.  Its
not too long of a drive.
Anyways, if anyone knows if this area is tourist friendly (I don't think its
near kosovo etc...) or whether i'll get gunned down by machine guns if I
attept the visit.

Any feedback appreciated.  Thanks

Dan