Re: Son of Wavetek 27XT

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

Steve,
       my 27XT is half dead and I don't plan on buying another, instead I
have this LC meter which has better range for TC use and seems very
accurate
	<www.aade-dot-com>  L/C Meter II-B

-Pete Lawrence.

 >Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>