RE: differential probes

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi again,

I forgot to add that the MOV was labeled wrong. The
holes that were grouped together for the MOV were
connected right, but I somehow got another hole in
there, and labeled that as part of the MOV.