RE: differential probes

Hi Jimmy,

Cool!

R13 to R11  and R14 to R12 seems too "thin".

R12 to the MOV seems to have a small place where the traces are thin too.

The ground pad of TVS11 does not seem to have a via to the ground plane.

The traces for LED31 and R31 seem thin.

I don't think the ground for the MOV on R22 is right.

We may be able to just put the fuses between the PC board and the actual
banana jack connectors on the plastic case.

I am thinking about using F211-ND fuses from digi-key.  They are non-stock
but they have 480 of them.  Pigtail fuses would eliminate fuse holders but
the fuses could also go in insulated in-line fuse holders too.  So
basically, I don't think we should worry with putting the fuses on the
board.  They are probably better off somewhere between the board and the jacks.

Thanks a bunch for doing all this!!!    It should be really cool!!

Cheers,

         Terry