Re: Lightning on the Lawn aka Midwest Teslathon & Car Show

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Dr. R,

I can bring a fabricated 4/2 cable that's about 250 feet long.  The ground
is only 10AWG as it was created with the sole intent to ground only the
power control box.  (the conductors are all taped/tie-wrapped together)  I
think we also have a ~150 foot length of 12/9 (yes, 9 conductors of 12AWG
in one cable) that can be used in many ways....

Sounds like I need to get my new WRX wagon so I can haul back our toroids
and my NST! :)

I'll bring a table-top Marx Generator (Geek Group's Project Groucho).

What kind of general audience is expected?  What sort of car show is
it?  Classics, hot-rods, imports?

Cheers!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group