15 kV 120 mA Neon Sign Transformers

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

It's time to enter our order for a bulk purchase of new 15 kV 120 mA
NST's.  These are brand new units -- no rejects.  15 kV 60 mA units also
available at same price.

Price is only $100 per unit --- up to 3 units per person allowed.

The mfgr is a long standing mfgr of high quality xmfrs --- sorry, can't
mention names --- don't want any distributors getting upset at this
incredible "special price".

I don't know the exact weight but I think these can go UPS if necessary.

Please contact me off-list for more details or questions.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913