Re: Proposal for Tesla Coil Data Base

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

>Having a data base with construction details could be useful in finding
>the best methods and - we hope - some insight to paths of higher performance.
>Jim

This is precisely what we (The Geek Group) is attempting to do.  And
"construction details" in your post reminded me of at least  one item that
we are currently missing from our tables.  Thank you, Jim :)

Also, our webmaster is Rob Judd, not Rob Canska as I previously
posted.  Sorry, Rob.

Regards,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group