Re: Proposal for Tesla Coil Data Base

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Zimtesla-at-aol-dot-com>

Paul wrote:
"Well worth a look at the web pages of Stefan Kluge,

  http://www.stefan-kluge.de/

In particular,

  http://hot-streamer-dot-com/stk/tc/tech3.htm

in which Stefan plots the performance statistics of a number of
systems."
This is good information. I have wondered why the 10KVA systems were
getting 10 ft streamers while the 2 KVA systems were getting 6 ft. The
plotted data shows a logrithmic function of power to spark length.

Having a data base with construction details could be useful in finding the
best methods and - we hope - some insight to paths of higher performance.
Jim