Re: differential probes

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

SMT layouts are easy with expresspcb, and we can hand solder the fine pitch
stuff with a microscope. (We can't, but Margaret can ;-))

Original poster: "Terry Fritz"

Hi Jimmy,

I still have not had time to finalize my design and try a prototype but I
will. Is surface mount a problem for you to layout? I could probably just
send you the prototype too so you can see how it would go together.

Cheers,

Terry

At 02:21 PM 7/9/2003 -0700, you wrote:
 >If you guys will finish a differential probe prototype design or two, I'll
 >lay it out for you to check. I'll also buy the parts and get them
 >assembled for you.
 >

 >Jimmy

Jimmy