Re: Streamer Hits to the MMC

Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gerryreynolds-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Terry,

Is it a good idea to build the primary and secondary above an RF grounded
ground plane and have all the other stuff below the plane.  I've seen a
number of coils that had a strike rail to protect the primary.  Seems like
one could easily avoid all these issues this way.

Gerry