Re: Problems with SRSG on TC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Gerry,

It's not that you don't want the peak charge at 120 bps, you do want
that.  The problem is that with some combos, it's impossible to fire
at the peak.  When you try such, the peak is diminished.

John