Where can you get nylon bolts?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I am in the process of winding my secondary and i need to attach the end
cap to the form. I want to use nylon bolts but i can't find them anywhere.
Can you get these at home depot (or places like it) or do you have to order
them from a website somewhere. I looked around in home depot, but i could
not find them. Also, what type of material would be good for making a cap
for my coil (i was thinking something clear). They sell plexi glass at home
depot, could i use this?
Thanks
Adam