RE: where can i get a 20 amp relay?

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

If you don't mind a little overkill, you could try
using an automotive start relay... those contacts
are good for a couple of hundred amps DC (should do ok
on AC as well).  And the coil is 12 volts like you
need.  From what I've seen, they're relatively cheap
as well.