Re: New Member

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Nemphiz .... by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nemphiz-at-hotbrev-dot-com>

 > wow, thanks for all the replies.
 >
 > quote
 > "Did you actually THREAD that primary through
 > holes, and manage to keep it perfect?"
 >
 > First I formed the primary onto the shape I wanted, then I tread the lexan
 > pieces into the tubing.
 > It took couple of hours but it was worth it.
 >
 > quote
 > "Are the toroid insulators (standoffs) capable of moving the
 > toroid and/or corona ring up and down?"
 >
 > I can remove the standoff under the corona ring to lower the toroids.
 >
 > Specs on coil:
 > Tank Cap Maxwell 30nf 35Kv dc
 > 4 segmented static gap with Tungsten electrodes (not built yet)
 > 450VA NST first but I will upgrade to 1000VA later and build a protection
 > filter.
 >
 > Thanks for the warm welcoming :)
 >
 > kind regards
 > Andreas

	If I managed to find the patience and skill to build something that
pretty I'd put it in a museum case and never dream of putting power to
it!

Ed