Re: New Member

Original poster: "Nemphiz .... by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nemphiz-at-hotbrev-dot-com>

wow, thanks for all the replies.

quote
"Did you actually THREAD that primary through
holes, and manage to keep it perfect?"

First I formed the primary onto the shape I wanted, then I tread the lexan
pieces into the tubing.
It took couple of hours but it was worth it.

quote
"Are the toroid insulators (standoffs) capable of moving the
toroid and/or corona ring up and down?"

I can remove the standoff under the corona ring to lower the toroids.

Specs on coil:
Tank Cap Maxwell 30nf 35Kv dc
4 segmented static gap with Tungsten electrodes (not built yet)
450VA NST first but I will upgrade to 1000VA later and build a protection
filter.

Thanks for the warm welcoming :)

kind regards
Andreas