Re: Colorado Spring Notes

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>List,
>
>Just listed Richard Hull's TCBOR "The Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to The
>Colorado Springs Notes of Nikola Tesla" on Ebay.  This book is now out of
>publishing and practically unavailable.
>
>Item # 2707723758
>
>Regards,
>
>RWW

That is an excellent book (I have my own copy).  It basically goes through
all of the daily entries in the CSN and interprets/explains them in a
modern context.  I strongly recommend it to any coilers who are interested
in what Tesla was really doing at Colorado Springs. Good luck with the auction!

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.VoltNet-dot-com