Newbie coiler help you may find this funny and interesting

Original poster: "Allan Scott" <ascott16-at-cogeco.ca>

First a little about me and my first coil i dont know much actually next to
nothing about electronics but i have been playing with electricity since i
was five years old, when i was five i took one of my moms hair pins spead
it apart and stuck in the wall soccet
ble the fuse then five minutes later did it again i thought it was neet
allthough i gought a lifter then 2 years later i got a steel tonka cement
truck for Xmas thought that if i touched the two ends of an old lamp cord
to it i could make it move the only thing that whent was the fuse LOL...i
have come along way with electrical safety since then doing house wiring
for people and myself simple electrical repairs.
MY COIL
i successfully built my first coil out of the guts from an old commodor
computer monitor.
I left the circut board in tact. Using the high voltage from the flyback.
for my secondary i used one of the lenths of magnet wire from the picture
tube yoke coil no idea what gauge it is i just knew that most of the math
was allready done for me.
I wound the length of magnet wire on a piece of Black plastic plumbing pipe
6.75" long 1.75" OD 5/16 thick i wound up with a totle
winding length of 5.75" the cil resistence is 6.8 ohms.
My Primary is .25" copper tubbing  .50" spacing wound flat 2.75" inner
opening for secondary 10" over all tapped at turn 3
my spark gap is 2  crome or stainless steel rods cut from a barbcue utencil
spaced at approx 5/16" blasted with hair dryer blower
the hair dryer blower is efective because the impeller is like a turbine.
My Capacitor bank is a bucket type filled with salt water topped up with
moter oil im using 3 corona beer bottles filled with salt water topped up
with oil also the bottles them selves are hooked up together triangulary
with the .25 copper tubbing
my top load is 2 white plastic tobacco can lids together with aluminum tape
giving me a thick disk shape 4 3/16X2" thick
With this configuration it works very well for the size, dicharges are
between 4" and 8"  it has taken me about 6 months of tinkering to achieve this.
Now getting to my problem and question

I have just constructed a new secondary from a 90 foot lenth of 22 gauge
plastic coated wire formed on a piece of carboard form
2.5" diameter 10.5 inches long coated with fiberglass resine tottle winding
length is 8.75" i get a resistance reading of 2.2 on my digital meter.

Now after reading my novel LOL..LOL does any one know if it is posible to
make this new secondary work with the rest of my setup or have the patience
to help me figure out how to make it work or is there any improvements i
can make with out using this new secondary help would be deeply appreciated
thanks for your patiences if you have read this far and are able to help.
PS
the flyback is a small one the max voltage for my meter is 1000 volts i
dont know what kind of voltages im achieving i dont want to blow up my meter.