Re: new single 833A VTTC and OZONE

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Agreed. All of the ozone generators I built run on
pure oxygen. We buy LOX by the tanker truck loads. And
I'll invite anyone to come and smell ozone generated
from pure oxygen, with no nitrogen. Very distinct
smell, which is what our MSDS's state.

By the way George, do you design large scale ozone
generators like Ozonia or Fuji? I built one large
ozone generating facility from Emery-Trailigaz ozone
generators, (who later became Praxair), and several
from Ozonia.

Adam