Re: 1080VA coil pics

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Chris,

Very nice photo! The "racing spark" as you termed it doesn't look like a
racing spark I'm familiar with. When this occurs, is it always from the
same area? Maybe you just captured the start of an event. Not sure. Does it
look like this without the camera?

Bart