Re: Bleed resistors

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Carbon composition are best but are getting hard to find. Carbon film are
second best. Unless rated for high voltage the metal film are not good. I
have paid 7$ each for high voltage rated metal film resistors so I don't
think you would want to go that route.
   Robert   H