Modeling a pole transformer or potential transformer in PSPICE ? ? ?

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Without re-inventing the wheel, anyone already have a good working PSPICE
model of a non-current limited pole transformer or
potential transformer.
I need something quick (but accurate) for a simulation of mine, but I don't
have the time or patience to drag my own transformers out of my
freezing cold shed to make measurements and derive a good model from.

Thanks
Dan