RE: Tried again tonight, still have problem

Original poster: "Philip Brinkman" <peeceebee-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Try supporting  the torroid on a plastic base. I have mine mounted on top
of a tupperware cake pan bottom, I have seen large plastic saucers at Home
Depot which are used to collect water from potted plants, they come in all
sizes, and are heavy plastic. This additional insulation should keep
streamers from going down. My coil never sparks down.