Cheesehead Teslathon Lodging

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

I reserved a block of 20 rooms at the Park Plaza Hotel in West Baraboo,
WI.  They are located on Hwy. 12 East (coming from exit 92 off I90 in Wis.
Dells) at the bottom of the hill on the left as you come into Baraboo.

The group rate we have is $76 per night.  Max of 3 persons per room.  They
also have a nice restruant, the Glacier Rock Cafe, right in the
hotel.  Indoor pool, etc.

Please contact them direct to make reservations toll free at 800-670-7275
and advise you are with the Cheesehead Teslathon group.  Dates block off
are Fri night, Sept. 5, and Sat. night, Sept 6 with checkout at 11 AM on
Sunday Sept. 7th.

The room block guarantee is for reservations made within the next 10 days.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913