Re: Cheesehead Teslathon

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Yes, the 250 ft and 100 ft cords would work great for the power.

Are you coming in on Friday afternoon or Sat. morning.

I recommend the Park Plaza Motel as they have an excellent restruant inside
as well.  Also Taco Bell is right across the street for lighter fare.

Their tel. is 800-670-7275.

Give me another few days --- I'll see if I can get us a group rate.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913