Re: Adjusting coeff. of coupling --- with the coil running!!

Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gerryreynolds-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Dr R,

What is the final relative positions between the primary (I'm presuming flat
spiral) and the bottom turn of secondary.   Does this change from design to
design or do you see a trend.   Also, what is best coupling (what ever gives
the best spark or the largest K value)?

Gerry R
Ft  Collins, CO

 > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>