RE: Pole Transformer Re-Winding for Higher Voltage

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You are missing my point.
I suggested using combination of  HV cap and inductor
with self resonance closer to 60 Hz (mains in USA) and
sync rotary that fire 60 times per second.
For instance,if you already have motor and rotary
adjusted for sync operation  120 BPS ,and say 2 pairs
of electrodes,you could just remove 1 pair of
electrodes and get 60 BPS assembly.
Assuming close to mains resonant  mode of charging,and
1 fire per cycle,voltage on cap should be much higher
than in 120 BPS.
That is what I'm talking about.Solution for too low
ouput voltage problem.
However,there are othere problems and obvious limits
to be taken care of and associated with such mode as
well.
Just to name one:
Consider you want 6 kw coil and 60 BPS.
That's 100 Ws per bang.
Quite a lot.Meaning big coil and topload .
If you wanna push 10 kw +,better forget this post.

Take care,
Boris