pole transformers

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

I have a batch of excellent condition 14.4 kV 10 kVA pole xmfrs in
stock.  Price will be $125/xmfr this time.  Weight is approx 280 lbs per xmfr.

If anyone is coming to the Cheeshead (midwest) Teslathon on Sept. 6th and
wants a pig please contact me off-list and advise so we can have them on
hand at the Teslathon site --- which is over 5 miles from my shop.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913