RE: T&R Electric - No More...

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Ralph,

Wow, that's the best one so far! Not to diminish the quality of the
rest; quite the contrary.

I didn't know we can sue Terry for that filter advice/instruction...
Those disclaimers I see all about on everyone's websites never stopped
anyone from attempting expensive lawsuits... Ask Microsoft, they have
the money to sue anyone rightly or wrongly.

Hey, the TCML can be the target of a class action! Just think of the
possibilities... SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!

Just sarcasm folks... Scary huh?

Keep it in the garage unless you do it for a living and your business
has insurance. All the "players" did it that way: Strickfadden, Wysock,
Cox, Leyh, Krampf, etc... (sorry if I've left anyone out)

Jeff