RE: House Circuits

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Jeremy,

I put a 75A circuit in my house for low power testing (18kVA). Anybody
in kVA could have installed it (me too), however, I chose to have a
licensed electrician wire the box for insurance reasons. My homeowner's
insurance will not cover electrical faults on equipment installed by
non-licensed contractors (yours probably won't either).

Jeff