Re: Formula for calculating self resonant frequency of secondary coil or helical coil?

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Math in BASIC is relatively straghtforward.  In most cases of simple (+ - *
/ and ^) math, the BASIC line reads just as you would write on paper.
BASIC is also a fairly easy language to learn and use.  Unfortunately, once
you really know it, it ruins you for "more advanced" programming langauges
(C and all its variants, java, etc).  cest la vie

I'd be happy to lend a hand with decoding since I have lots of time this
week....  But it looks like others may have supplied more user-friendly
sources.

Cheers,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group