Re: Sherline was - Re: Magnifier primary

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

I must say that I like Dewalt probably because it was the first brand of
serious tools that I had used, and people tend to favor what they know
works for them.  My previous experiences with cordless tools are with the
KMart and Target brand equipment.  Those brands, IMHO, are fine for someone
hanging curtain rods or putting together pre-made furniture, but they just
aren't good for serious construction.

Perhaps more important than color coordination is matching batteries, at
least with the cordless variety.

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group